Required some excellent appetizer concepts? Appetizer ribs, appetizer stuffing and appetizer surprise are 3 simple, tasty and great appetiser recipes you can prepare.
Here are the recipes so you can try them out:
1. Appetizer Ribs
– 2 cups water
– Salt and pepper
– Garlic salt
– 8 ounces bottle Russian salad dressing
– 3 1/2 pounds spareribs – cut into person
– 6 ounces can pineapple juice
– Brush ribs with half the sauce.
– Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper.
– Cover and prepare on low for 6 to 7 hours or till tender.
– Set up ribs on broiler pan; spray with garlic salt.
– Place in slow-cooking pot; pour water over them.
– Make sauce by integrating salad dressing and pineapple juice.
– Broil till brown; turn, brush opposite and brown.
NOTES: If possible, ask the butcher to cut each rib in half, crosswise, so they will be a more practical size to manage as an appetiser.
2. Appetiser Stuffing
– 1/2 lb. shrimp or other seafood – preboiled
– 3 stalks celery – carefully diced
– 1 clove garlic – minced
– 1 lg onion – finely diced
– 3 Tbs margarine
– salt and pepper – to taste
– 1 egg – somewhat beaten
– 8 oz seasoned croutons (crushed) – Pepperidge Farm
– 1/2 lb.sausage – browned & drained
– 1 can whole baby clams
– 1 can tiny shrimp
– Optional shredded cheddar cheese
– Saute onion and celery and garlic. * This can be dry sauted in Pam.
– Add a little stock or water as required to dampen.
– Mix in croutons and egg.
– Do not over cook or it will end up being difficult.
– Use this stuffing for squid or mushroom caps.
– If desired, add the sausage or seafood.
– If stuffing mushrooms, get rid of the stems, fill cavity with stuffing, put the stem back in the stuffing as garnish, or include and mince to the stuffing.
– If packing squid, bake, broil or saute the squid till it is just done.
– Bake or broil till they are tender.
3. Appetiser Surprise
– 14 ounces Can artichoke hearts
– 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup Sour cream
– Garlic salt – to taste
– Dill weed – to taste
– 8 ounces Cream cheese
– 1 cup Parmesan cheese
Serve with Ritz crackers, or dipping cracker of your choice. Keep warm while serving.
– Drain and chop artichoke hearts finely and set aside.
– Place in long shallow meal that has actually been greased or sprayed with non-stick spray. Sprinkle with paprika.
– Mix staying ingredients till smooth and creamy.
– Include artichoke hearts and mix well.
– Bake at 375 F. for approximately 20-25 minutes, or up until bubbly and brown.